Friday, October 19, 2012

Washroom worries

What are my washroom worries centered around exactly? Well, as of this post my house has been without a washroom for the past 4 days. Yep, that's 4 days of constant worry about whether my bladder can hold it in while trying to study. Or worst yet, forcing myself to sleep at 10pm (who does this anymore?) just so that my worst nightmare of waking up to find myself wetting the bed (it could happen! even if I'm now nicely into my adult years, it could still happen!) won't be realized. I would be absolutely mortified if it came to this. Yesterday, I said to myself "enough was enough" and decided to pack 3 meals (I eat a lot while studying...) so that I could at least get a bit of studying done in the school library. I didn't get as much done as I wanted because I'm just not a library studier. I need to be in my own space with ample study snacks and my bed to sprawl on whenever I want. Thankfully, it's the weekend and I will be merrily on my way to home-home's welcoming bathrooms. To reward my diligence I am going to buy a handful of bath bombs & soak it in at home. Hopefully, my washroom worries end by Tuesday.

No comments: